Mandolin for sale
Red Line A5 mandolin
Not your daddy's mando! A great instrument seeks a good home:
- Very good condition (used, not abused)
- Between five and ten years old.
- Born in the USA (Henderson, Tennessee, to be exact)
- Vibrant orange finish (gloss top and neck, satin back and sides).
- Carved, bound solid spruce top.
- Solid maple back, sides, and neck.
- Low action.
- Cumberland Acoustics bridge.
- K&K Twin Internal pickup.
- Tapastring jack.
- Smoke-free environment
- Bone nut professionally finished by luthier Dennis Patkus of Waterville, Maine.
I'm the original owner. After happily playing it for a several years, I've switched to an oval-hole mandolin. . So this one has to go.
As you might imagine, an F-hole A5 is ideal for cutting through a loud bluegrass jam or any too-many-guitars situation.
To avoid widening the strap button hole, I got a Tapastring jack: They're approximately the same diameter as most endpin holes. I'll enclose the original endpin, too.
- Red Line A5 mandolin
- 1/4"-to-1/8" cable (fits the Tapastring jack)
- Original endpin
$1,700 or best reasonable offer, plus actual shipping charge, if any.
For more photos or to enquire, email: email@example.com